Advertisement

Crew Change

topic posted Mon, September 15, 2008 - 10:40 AM by  Jade Sky
Share/Save/Bookmark
Anyone have the source of an up-to-date crew change ONLINE?

Anyone have the hardware to support one?
posted by:
Jade Sky
Portland
Advertisement
  • Re: Crew Change

Tue, September 16, 2008 - 7:03 AM
    hate to sound like a dick, but if every one posted the cc on line, then what would happen. Your probably gonna have to find some one to hand over a copy in person. Sorry and good luck

Mon, September 22, 2008 - 12:18 AM
      I have often wondered about this. Do you think the government or train owners would actually change the schedule just to thwart train hoppers?

Maybe they would. Im not really sure.

The other danger to posting it for everyone to read is that it might encourage people who dont know what they are doing who might get hurt. That is a definite down side.

I have one, but I am sure its outdated for years now.

Wed, September 24, 2008 - 8:10 AM
        wow 'Sent...', you are all over this site aren't ya, lol...i think our tribe lists look similar to a point, lol.. But yea, you are right. They do change the info often enough, but to post something like that on line would be asking for certain dangers for sure...

Wed, September 24, 2008 - 10:32 AM
          they aren't going to change the scvhedules for us. their just going to put sensors in the spots listed as hop out points and maybe run the specific trains listed some more every once in a while. and i figure this would be due more to thieves getting ahold of the information versus riders. really, we are a security risk and take time to clean up when our legs are severed but ultimately we aren't that special to them....

Sat, November 1, 2008 - 2:25 PM
            Does anybody actually think they are going to keep the crew change secret from the government by making it harder for other train hoppers to get? I seriously doubt it. If the government wants that information, chances are they will get it. Somebody is going to pass it on to a narc, so its practically futile to try and keep it secret.

The only legitimate argument I have heard for not posting it blatantly for everybody is that it encourages inexperienced riders to attempt dangerous stuff when they dont know what they are doing.

I completely reject the idea that you are going to keep the government from knowing what is posted in something as common as the crew change.

Wed, November 19, 2008 - 12:52 PM
              crew changes are fairly inaccurate, and kind of useless
              common sense and experience goes alot farther
              and yes, its not posted on line so that assholes like you dont get copies of it

Sat, November 22, 2008 - 12:48 AM
                your the asshole goatman....haha

Mon, November 24, 2008 - 3:00 AM
                  Handing out crew changes does encourage inexperienced riders to hop on a train when otherwise they would be hesitant because they dont know where it is going. There also might be some legality issues, but I am not sure what they would be.

I just dont believe that its realistic to keep the government from obtaining the information by being secretive with each other. There are other reasons not to post it publicly though
              • Unsu...

Re: Crew Change

Tue, March 16, 2010 - 11:12 PM
                YOU are SOOOOO wrong dude.... I followed one here in L.A. and it was totally accurate. I have the most up to date one and am making the first video crew change guide. FREE. no cost, no be hassle, you can read and listen and mostly take down directions. I went to Vernon station downtown and checked it ALL OUT AND IT WAS AS IT WAS IN CHANGE CREW, SO YOU NEED TO EXPAND AND START OR TRY TO START MY CREW CHANGE GUIDE.
    • Unsu...

Tue, March 16, 2010 - 11:10 PM
      NOT EVERYONE is INTO it. I don't think you'll find Donald Trump, or even a news person or even a celebrity doing this. On a scale from 1 to 10 as if the earth did it, it would be about a 1.5 as those who do it. So it's not going to be a big deal, in fact, it will make it more better, because not everyone likes trains, nor wants to ride and get in trouble. So you ARE WRONG.
    • Unsu...

Tue, March 16, 2010 - 11:17 PM
      You do not sound like a dick, because I have it. I have it growing in video form at cddvddirectory.blogspot.com and I'm proud and not scared of all the bad messages I am getting. I laughed when some guy called and disguised his voice like 3 times. I'm saving them all and recording them and playing them on youtube and blog I have. It's a total laughing riot. I had to laugh when some jerk said, "If you don't take down your blog on crew change, you will die...he had to say it twice. DUH!

Sat, February 9, 2013 - 11:15 PM
      I couldn't agree more. Sitting and watching a yard work will teach you alot. I incourage the new comers to tuff it out and follow tradition. Wait until the cc is given to you. It's a right of passage.

Sun, November 30, 2008 - 9:33 PM
    If you want a crew change I personally think the best way is to find other travellers in your area. They are usually pretty friendly and willing to share their experiences, at least my crew and I were when we ran into curious kiddos on our travels. Just ask to see one and thumb through it and write down the information you need/want. However, if you're an unexperienced or first time hopper I'd say travel with someone who knows what they're doing. God forbid you hop a freight and the door shuts and you have no idea how to open it from the inside, you're basically going to be in there until the BNSF crew decides to open it in a month or so, by then you'll be dead.

Otherwise, make a trip to your local train yard and act like an innocent spectator, they may or may not just hand one over to you. Don't specifically ask for a crew change log, ask for something like, so how do you all know when the trains are going to stop and where, or something to that effect that could potentially produce them saying, well I'm not supposed to give this out but here's the 2009 version of our crew change manual.

Be smart, not some stupid kid that thinks this is cool and abnormal. If your passion lyes on the iron road then go for it, but bring your brain cause you can get into big trouble, serious injury, or possibly death.

Mon, March 2, 2009 - 7:41 PM
      so how do you open the doors from the inside? I've hopped a few trains, never worried about it, but since you brought it up..... that would be pretty fucked.
    • Unsu...

Re: Crew Change folks ARE NOT NICE!

Tue, March 16, 2010 - 5:37 PM
      The hoppers I came across were mean and bullies. They want it all to themselves. Here, go here cddvddirectory.blogspot.com or even here and answer question:answers.yahoo.com/question/index I HAVE tons of phone messages those horrid hoppers left me and here they are at the top of cddvddirectory.blogspot.com and if you hear them, you just want to laugh. But if they ever saw me in person, I would probably be jumped and pushed and whatever. I will add more crew change stuff soon. What state do you want to hear about. Easier to listen than read. Then blind folks can go train hopping.
    offline 112

Mon, February 2, 2009 - 12:58 AM
    been hoping trains for almost 14 years off and on.. just hopped from philly to the PNW then south to So. Cal. over the spring/summer/fall.. have never used a CC never needed one or wanted.. it's about common sense and getting out there and talking to others.. and as long as you hop safely then who really cares where you end up.. I posted a similar post several years ago and now that I think about it, it was really not needed. be smart.. be free.. there is no such thing as a wrong way...
      offline 112

Mon, February 2, 2009 - 1:07 AM
      i see that i made a contradiction in this post.. i've had a few drinks.. don't feel the need to make an excuse.. was just thinking out loud..
    • Unsu...

Tue, March 16, 2010 - 11:14 PM
      MOST ARE NOT AS SMART And cunning as you and they need my video crew change guide and instructions. A lot of folks are just plain "duh" and should be walking or riding in a car...geez. Be careful. See my own crew change, I even made a stop by listening to the news the other day about trains slowing down by San Clemente Beach in CA!
  • Unsu...

Fri, March 19, 2010 - 7:02 AM
    @JadeSky cddvddirectory.blogspot.com UP TO DATE CREW CHANGE GUIDE IN VIDEO, JUST FINISHED NASHVILLE TN AREA, and will do a few states a week, even Canada... soon whole new video crew change will be there... THEY WON't change it. It's too ingrained in their business, but security will be and is more tighter than ever so it's not me ruining it, it's technology!

Fri, March 19, 2010 - 5:00 PM
      this is SO wrong how your posting all this stuff online! it's not supposed to be something just put out there for all to see. soooo messed up. you should have to atleast do some leg work to beable to get ahold of the CC and your just throwin it out there like it means nothing. you have no idea what it takes for it to be created. your just ruining it for the rest of us. thanks!
      • Unsu...

Sat, March 20, 2010 - 12:52 AM
        No Dude, I am not ruining it. I'm opening it up more for you. As you can see I do not say it's bad, or put it down, just want more people to see it. Believe me, there are very very very few of you, .. and I have other blogs getting 2,000 hits per day, so I'm not ruining a thing for you. I'm just making it more historical because soon because of the high tech security getting in place, this will practice will be like a folk song Dude. Trust me, I know trends. It's never ever been done. Usually things that are never tried, the ones that try them first, get the brunt of the rabble screaming. Well, if you think it is so wrong, than so it is in your world. In my world it's fantastic and beautiful and lots will see it, and never do it, but I will preserve it, you'll see, they made fun of Edison when he invented the tape recorder and telephone, so i guess he might have ruined things for those guys that sent messages by fires and smoke! LOL, dude cool out, it will die down just like this Tiger Woods deal, and ALL WILL BE FINE, I ASSURE YOU. ... POSTERITY, DON'T GUILT ME OUT DUDE. USE IT, MAKE THE NEW WAY WORK FOR YOU. ONLY TRAIN HOPPERS WILL WANT IT, AND IT'S SO VIRAL A NEW WAY A NEW DAY, AND IT'S ALL STILL FREE FREE FREE! I REST MY CASE.... LOOK AT THIS:

www.google.com/search

Fri, May 28, 2010 - 1:16 AM
          And what about the next 16 year old that decides that they're fed up with high school and chores and stumbles across your vids. Goes out and ends up getting killed??? It's going to happen with or without your vids, but you are definitely making it easier for that to happen. Also for those of us who have actually been doing this as a lifestyle and not a fad, you are going to ruin it for us, because there has been talk of stopping the ccg because of you. This isn't a trend. It's also a respect and trust thing. At the very beginning it states that this is not to be put on the internet or in the hands of the media. You should really take these things into consideration and not your own self righteousness or 15 mins of fame or whatever it is that YOU feel you get out of this. I'm sorry that you ran into a few bad train kids, but you have to think about the ones who have nothing else but the rails. There are more of us than you think out here doing this just because you don't see us or haven't noticed we are there.

Wed, November 21, 2012 - 2:26 PM
          You are the faggot ass doctor Bronner wannabe of trying to sell the crew change guide. I know who you really are, and it doesnt matter what you say or do to change your profile. I know for a fact that you dont ride, because I would have fucking killed you by now. You are trying to convince a shitload of riders who know better that what you are doing is ok. When I do find you, remember that you are now subject to frontier justice. You are scum, and I will see you soon. I dont care if you like to pretend that your shit is "FREE FREE FREE", nothing you can say will sucker any rider worth his/her salt to encourage your lame behavior. You should go back to selling bullshit to people who actually have money. Your account will be getting hacked soon:)
      • Unsu...

TRAIN HOPPERS USING TRAIN HOP VIDEO LADY VIDEO CREW CHANGE BLOG TRAIN HOPPERS MAD AT LADY VIRAL VIDEOING SECRET CREW CHANGE WHY ARE THEY USING IT VIDEO CREW CHANGE If the train hoppers are mad at train hop video lady for viral videoing secret crew change why are they using it and see my proof of a double standard here hoppers IF HOPPERS MAD AT LADY WHO MADE CREW CHANGE BLOG THEN WHY ARE THEY USING IT, SEE BELOW ... STATS DO NOT LIE...BUT HOPPERS DO, LOOK AT ALL THESE HOPPERS AND THEY STAYED ON FOR HOURS SOMETIMES SO WHAT GIVES? SEE THEY ARE USING IT EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE MAD AT Train Hop Video Lady for posting their SECRET CREW CHANGE TRAIN HOPPING GUIDE ON A BLOG!

TRAIN HOPPER CITIES THAT HAVE ACCESSED CREW CHANGE VIDEO GUIDE:

13 2.60% Hudson New York United States
        2 2.40% Boston Massachusetts United States
        1 2.20% Portland Oregon United States
        9 1.80% Dartmouth Nova Scotia Canada
        9 1.80% Las Vegas Nevada United States
        9 1.80% London London United Kingdom
        8 1.60% La Place Louisiana United States
        8 1.60% United States
        8 1.60% Avondale Arizona United States
        8 1.60% Salt Lake City Utah United States
        8 1.60% Jacksonville Florida United States
        8 1.60% Kiev Kyyivs'ka Oblast' Ukraine
        7 1.40% Sacramento California United States
        7 1.40% Minneapolis Minnesota United States
        7 1.40% Oakland California United States
        7 1.40% Toronto Ontario Canada
        7 1.40% San Francisco California United States
        6 1.20% Los Angeles California United States
        5 1.00% Temecula California United States
        5 1.00% Vancouver British Columbia Canada
        5 1.00% Denver Colorado United States
        4 0.80% Windermere Florida United States
        4 0.80% Philadelphia Pennsylvania United States
        4 0.80% Chicago Illinois United States
        4 0.80% Pasadena Texas United States
        4 0.80% Kansas City Missouri United States
        4 0.80% Parrottsville Tennessee United States
        4 0.80% Columbia South Carolina United States
        4 0.80% Pittsburgh Pennsylvania United States
        3 0.60% Paso Robles California United States
        3 0.60% Chester New Jersey United States
        3 0.60% Cranston Rhode Island United States
        3 0.60% Vernon Rockville Connecticut United States
        3 0.60% Peoria Arizona United States
        3 0.60% Hamilton Ontario Canada
        3 0.60% Cambridge Ontario Canada
        3 0.60% Moses Lake Washington United States
        3 0.60% Grand Rapids Michigan United States
        3 0.60% Valdosta Georgia United States
        3 0.60% Houston Texas United States
        3 0.60% Eugene Oregon United States
        3 0.60% Topeka Kansas United States
        3 0.60% Akron Ohio United States
        3 0.60% San Luis Obispo California United States
        3 0.60% Indianapolis Indiana United States
        3 0.60% San Jose California United States
        3 0.60% Davis California United States
        3 0.60% Brooklyn New York United States
        3 0.60% Montreal Quebec Canada
        3 0.60% Ann Arbor Michigan United States
        3 0.60% Eureka California United States
        2 0.40% Tucson Arizona United States
        2 0.40% Norwalk California United States
        2 0.40% Big Rapids Michigan United States
        2 0.40% Waterloo Ontario Canada
        2 0.40% Salem Oregon United States
        2 0.40% Beverly Hills California United States
        2 0.40% Fords New Jersey United States
        2 0.40% Lake Worth Florida United States
        2 0.40% Bronxville New York United States
        2 0.40% New York New York United States
        2 0.40% Sarasota Florida United States
        2 0.40% Morgan City Louisiana United States
        2 0.40% Fredericktown Ohio United States
        2 0.40% Kalamazoo Michigan United States
        2 0.40% Canberra Australian Capital Territory Australia
        2 0.40% Providence Rhode Island United States
        2 0.40% Scarborough Ontario Canada
        2 0.40% Surrey British Columbia Canada
        2 0.40% Berkeley California United States
        2 0.40% Calgary Alberta Canada
        2 0.40% Bern Bern Switzerland
        2 0.40% Charlotte North Carolina United States
        2 0.40% Sault Sainte Marie Ontario Canada
        2 0.40% Worcester Massachusetts United States
        2 0.40% Quebec Quebec Canada
        2 0.40% Winfield West Virginia United States
        2 0.40% Harrisburg Oregon United States
        2 0.40% North Little Rock Arkansas United States
        2 0.40% Nashville Tennessee United States
        2 0.40% New Orleans Louisiana United States
        2 0.40% Guadalajara Jalisco Mexico
        2 0.40% Pompano Beach Florida United States
        2 0.40% Richmond Virginia United States
        2 0.40% Provo Utah United States
        2 0.40% Mandaluyong City Philippines
        2 0.40% Waynesboro Virginia United States
        2 0.40% Goodlettsville Tennessee United States
        2 0.40% Barranquilla Atlantico Colombia
        2 0.40% Renton Washington United States
        2 0.40% Terrebonne Quebec Canada
        2 0.40% Federal Way Washington United States
        1 0.20% Piscataway New Jersey United States
        1 0.20% Albuquerque New Mexico United States
        1 0.20% Redford Michigan United States
        1 0.20% Freeland Pennsylvania United States
        1 0.20% Columbus Ohio United States
        1 0.20% Crested Butte Colorado United States
        1 0.20% Asheville North Carolina United States
        1 0.20% Port Saint Lucie Florida United States
        1 0.20% Noranda Quebec Canada
        1 0.20% Toms River New Jersey United States
        1 0.20% Suffolk Virginia United States
        1 0.20% Bradenton Florida United States
        1 0.20% Halifax Nova Scotia Canada
        1 0.20% Dallas Texas United States
        1 0.20% Gainesville Florida United States
        1 0.20% Green Bay Wisconsin United States
        1 0.20% Washington District Of Columbia United States
        1 0.20% Ambler Pennsylvania United States
        1 0.20% Litchfield Illinois United States
        1 0.20% Fair Oaks California United States
        1 0.20% Woodbridge Virginia United States
        1 0.20% Woodland Hills California United States
        1 0.20% Athens Georgia United States
        1 0.20% Liverpool Liverpool United Kingdom
        1 0.20% Orange California United States
        1 0.20% Milford Massachusetts United States
        1 0.20% Woodburn Oregon United States
        1 0.20% Edinburgh Edinburgh United Kingdom
        1 0.20% Ottumwa Iowa United States
        1 0.20% North Vancouver British Columbia Canada
        1 0.20% Mesa Arizona United States
        1 0.20% Elkhart Indiana United States
        1 0.20% Guelph Ontario Canada
        1 0.20% Saint Paul Minnesota United States
        1 0.20% Jesup Georgia United States
        1 0.20% Greenford Greater London United Kingdom
        1 0.20% Orlando Florida United States
        1 0.20% Fairfield Iowa United States
        1 0.20% Abbeville South Carolina United States
        1 0.20% Santa Rosa California United States
        1 0.20% Absecon New Jersey United States
        1 0.20% Langley British Columbia Canada
        1 0.20% San Leandro California United States
        1 0.20% Fayetteville Arkansas United States
        1 0.20% Antwerp Antwerpen Belgium
        1 0.20% York Ontario Canada
        1 0.20% Saskatoon Saskatchewan Canada
        1 0.20% Kuwait Al Kuwayt Kuwait
        1 0.20% San Diego California United States
        1 0.20% Orange Park Florida United States
        1 0.20% Bracebridge Ontario Canada
        1 0.20% Germering Bayern Germany
        1 0.20% Wallkill New York United States
        1 0.20% Tarrytown New York United States
        1 0.20% Grapevine Texas United States
        1 0.20% Elmhurst New York United States
        1 0.20% Philmont New York United States
        1 0.20% Virginia Beach Virginia United States
        1 0.20% Torrance California United States
        1 0.20% Tver Tver' Russian Federation
        1 0.20% Atlanta Georgia United States
        1 0.20% Lancaster Pennsylvania United States
        1 0.20% Everett Washington United States
        1 0.20% Alexandria Virginia United States
        1 0.20% Saint Augustine Florida United States
        1 0.20% Cluj-napoca Cluj Romania
        1 0.20% Parramatta New South Wales Australia
        1 0.20% Thornhill Ontario Canada
        1 0.20% Cleveland Ohio United States
        1 0.20% Spruce Grove Alberta Canada
        1 0.20% Gig Harbor Washington United States
        1 0.20% Raleigh North Carolina United States
        1 0.20% Glasgow Glasgow City United Kingdom
        1 0.20% Palm City Florida United States
        1 0.20% Adelaide South Australia Australia
        1 0.20% Riverside California United States
        1 0.20% Ottawa Ontario Canada
        1 0.20% Austin Texas United States
        1 0.20% Soquel California United States
        1 0.20% Ellington Connecticut United States
        1 0.20% Starkville Mississippi United States
        1 0.20% New Bedford Massachusetts United States
        1 0.20% Letchworth Bedfordshire United Kingdom
        1 0.20% Henderson Nevada United States
        1 0.20% Hanoi Dac Lac Vietnam
        1 0.20% Seattle Washington United States
        1 0.20% Springfield Vermont United States
        1 0.20% Canoga Park California United States
        1 0.20% Bellingham Washington United States
        1 0.20% Marrero Louisiana United States
        1 0.20% Wantagh New York United States
        1 0.20% Boulder Colorado United States
        1 0.20% Jamestown North Dakota United States
        1 0.20% Park City Utah United States
        1 0.20% Burlington Ontario Canada
        1 0.20% Sudbury Ontario Canada
        1 0.20% Roslyn New York United States
        1 0.20% Rocky Mount North Carolina United States
        1 0.20% Crofton Maryland United States
        1 0.20% Bountiful Utah United States
        1 0.20% Lima Lima Peru
        1 0.20% Bronx New York United States
        1 0.20% Reno Nevada United States
        1 0.20% Rossville Georgia United States
        1 0.20% Bielefeld Nordrhein-westfalen Germany
        1 0.20% Aberdeen Washington United States
        1 0.20% Quetzaltenango Quetzaltenango Guatemala
        1 0.20% Brandon South Dakota United States
        1 0.20% Mc Farland Wisconsin United States
        1 0.20% Myrtle Beach South Carolina United States
        1 0.20% Rochester New York United States
        1 0.20% Dublin Ohio United States
        1 0.20% Bartlett Illinois United States
        1 0.20% Victoria British Columbia Canada
        1 0.20% Prince Albert Saskatchewan Canada
        1 0.20% Bozeman Montana United States
        1 0.20% Saint Albans West Virginia United States
        1 0.20% Raymond Maine United States
        1 0.20% Fort Wayne Indiana United States
        1 0.20% Irwin Pennsylvania United States
        1 0.20% Raynham Massachusetts United States
        1 0.20% Branson Missouri United States
        1 0.20% Moreno Valley California United States
        1 0.20% Louisville Kentucky United States

SEE THEY ARE USING IT EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE MAD AT Train Hop Video Lady for posting their SECRET CREW CHANGE TRAIN HOPPING GUIDE ON A BLOG!

Fri, March 26, 2010 - 6:57 AM
    i started writing the crew change for mexico me and toe have been riding down here for about 3 months and have ridden most on the lines. if anyone has anything to contrubute regarding trains in mexico please let me know
    • Unsu...

Tue, June 1, 2010 - 7:48 AM
      DUDE I have a quarter of a page from Crew Change on MEXICO routes... Not many, and with all this Hoopla goin' on, I would not go there or hop a train, but I do not hop any longer since my mother bought me a new TOP MBZ Mercedes CLS, which I have been riding like a true Mercedes hopper, but MBZ said when repairs are ready I should go to them, so here I am ... WE NEED VIDEO CREW CHANGE! CHANGE WITH THE TIMES!
  • Unsu...

TRAIN HOPPING HOBO VIDEO NEWS TRAIN HOP VIDEO LADY AT IT AGAIN TRAIN HOPPERS hallelujah-bound.blogspot.com/
    TRAIN HOPPERS LISTEN TO HER NEWEST VIRAL VIDEO ABOUT THE UNDERGROUND NEWS GOING ON IN THE SECRET WORLD OF TRAIN HOPPING, THINGS THAT DO NOT GET IN THE NEWSPAPER SO READ ALL ABOUT THE GOINGS-ONS OF THE CREEPY SCARY EXCITING DANGEROUS WORLD OF TRAIN HOPPING, CREW CHANGE TRAIN HOPPING VIDEO GUIDE STILL AT THE SAME LOCATION HTTP://CDDVDDIRECTORY.BLOGSPOT.COM HAPPY RIDING, BE CAREFUL! TRAIN HOPPING HOBO VIDEO NEWS ON HOPPERS AND TRAIN HOPPING BY TRAIN HOP VIDEO LADY FAMOUS FOR VIRAL VIDEOING SECRET CREW CHANGE TRAIN HOPPING GUIDE USED BY TRAIN HOPPERS. HEAR TRAIN HOP VIDEO LADY READ THE TRAIN HOPPING HOBO NEWS AND THIS IS FOR REAL HOPPERS! THERE IS A TRANSCRIPT BELOW SO THOSE MENTIONED GET CREDIT AND YOU CAN FIND T HIS IN THE TRAIN HOPPING VIDEO GUIDE cddvddirectory.blogspot.com ENJOY...

HERE IS Jon McLeod's PUBLIC ADMISSION that HE ONLY STARTED RIDING THE RAILS in 1984, at 20 Years of Age, after getting out of Prison.

He also is shown to be a BRAGGART, POLICE INFORMANT, a SNITCH and NOT A HOBO but a HOME GUARD/ MISSION STIFF...just switching Missions every few years...
    HE ALSO ADMITS TO BEING A PSYCHOSIS SUFFERER- MANIC/DEPRESSIVE, and NOW WE CAN SEE HOW HE GOT HIS S.S.I. MONEY!!! ALL HIS SNITCHING on HIS FELLOW FREIGHT TRAIN FRIENDS to POLICE got him a "LITTLE HELP FROM HIS """FRIENDS""" The POLICE!!!!""

WE CALL SUCH A PERSON A GODDAMN RAT SNITCH & A P.C. PUNK!!!

Any of YOU TRAMPS, PUNKS, INDUSTRAIL GOTHS, or TATTOOED GUITAR GEEKS put the WORD OUT to PEOPLE catching the Chain...this SNITCH is DOING TIME SOME PLACE...and IS DANGERIOUS!!!

LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!

the first mark in the world slaughter capacity - 51.4 thousand Last Train Out Hobos have been hopping freights since the Civil War. Now a new generation of riders is hitting the tracks--stockbrokers, students, and the occasional Police Detective called Texas Madman serial killer.
    Bruce Rubenstein

published: December 03, 1997

Texas Madman is a big, good-natured galoot who spends his days at the Dorothy Day Center in downtown St. Paul. Nights he can be found at a camp along the railroad tracks near Lowertown with his dog, Nobody, and a bottle of something to keep off the chill.

"I started riding the rails in 1984," the Texas Madman says. "I was 20 years of age and fresh out of the penitentiary when I met some of these older guys, like Fast Cat and Half-Step. They asked me how come I was hitchhiking, and I said, 'Why do you think? I need a ride.' 'Then why not jump the train with us?' they said."

So he did, and he's been hopping freights ever since. Texas Madman has been around St. Paul for the past two years, but he's talking about catching out for Oklahoma. Not before taking certain precautions, though. You'd think someone like Tex, who is about the size of an NFL tight end, doesn't have much to be afraid of. But according to him, discretion is the better part of valor on the tracks these days.

"I'm gonna get me a pistol," he says. "Hell, I've got no choice. Ain't nobody gonna take my shit off me. That's what they're doing out there now. A lot of the guys I used to know retired because of it. They got addresses and everything." Homeless kids who kill for kicks or to make a name for themselves are responsible for most of the violence in Tex's opinion. But not all of it.

In October, 42-year-old Rudy Pacheco was found beaten to death inside a grain elevator in the riverfront area where the Twins want their new stadium. Two transient men, Kenneth Adams and Rhon Butler, have been charged with killing Pacheco, raping several women, and severely beating another man during a two-day drunken binge. According to police, an unidentified witness watched while Pacheco was killed and saw the assailants pull his pants down around his ankles. "He's nothing but a cop-calling punk," the alleged killers reportedly said.
    • im sorry but you sound like an idiot

Sun, May 9, 2010 - 10:16 AM
      we have our reasons for keeping this info in the tribe. more and more kids whos dont know what there doing hop trains and get them selfs killed from inexperence and lack of common sense. this in turn makes it harder on the rest of us more jail time new laws and more bulls. when you copy a cc for some one you have to look em in the eyes and know weather or not they got what it takes. i think most would agree that we are likely the last generation to be able to ride the rails. please dont speed up our extinction buy plastering info we worked hard to keep secret all over the internet
      thanks
      another asshole train rider
      • Unsu...

GEEZ, WHY DO YOU GUYS HAVE TO PLAY THE "KIDS KILLED" CARD, LIKE THE RACIAL CARD. I did what I did and some like it and some do not, just like anything else. It's a free country so far! SO FAR! We could be come a military Militia type, where Americans become terrorists like our enemy in Middle East. So i did what I did. So what? It's over and done with already. I have moved on to other clients and other things and other blogs....don't make me get interested in doing more video crew changes, because I will! PEACE!
  • Unsu...

Top Auto Repair Services MBZ Mercedes Glendale CA a top place to bring my Mercedes to MBZ Mercedes because I no longer train hop and I decided to buy a Mercedes and when it broke down I brought it to MBZ Mercedes in Glendale CA which is really a good place to bring my Mercedes to MBZ top corner why is Glendale known for that ands should I get it repaired there or Beverly Hills? MBZ Top Auto Service Mercedes Repair Is Glendale CA the Top of the line repair for Mecrcedes and price friendly Is it true there is a place in Glendale CA that says: Our mission is to repair and service your Mercedes using manufacturer recommended parts with MBZ top quality factory trained technicians & services MBZ Mercedes Repair 818-247-7701 CALL THEM AND SEE HOW EASY IT IS FOR REPAIRING A MERCEDES THAN HOPPING A TRAIN!
    • me
      me
      offline 1
      omg i hope they fucking purge your shit soon!!! get the fuck off youtube!!! bad enough having a website!!!!!!!!!!! stupid bitch, i really hope someone kills you, and not fast. let me find you..!!!
      • Unsu...

MOVE ON COWARD BULLY JERK!

Thu, May 27, 2010 - 11:43 AM
        I HAVE ALEADY FORWARDED YOUR MESSAGE TO THE NORTH HOLLYWOOD POLICE DETECTIVE I CALLED, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO THREATEN ME! COME ON COWARD, COME AND GET ME! WANT MY ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER: 206-222-0786 12345 Main Street, Anywhere USA ... YOU HAVE BETTER WATCH IT DUDE! I AM WATCHING YOU NOW. I COULD MAKE YOU FADE AWAY SO FAST IT WOULD MAKE YOUR TRAIN HOPPING ASS SPIN OUT TO MARS.... LAY OFF AND LET THIS GO. I DON'T EVEN PUT ANYMORE VIDEOS OF TRAIN ROUTES ON IT'S B O R I N G!!! I've moved on!
        • Re: MOVE ON COWARD BULLY JERK!

Tue, June 22, 2010 - 5:34 PM
          lady, not to be 'rude' but you're a fucking idiot. quit getting defensive like a little kid because people are calling you out on your obvious mistake. you're 30 years old, not 12, admit your faults like an adult. your immaturity shocks me.
          • Unsu...

OH PLEASE YOU ARE THE IMMATURE JERK, NOT ME!

Wed, June 23, 2010 - 1:51 PM
            First of all, I did NOTHING wrong but post a blog almost 1 year ago that no one even peeped at, until about 4 months ago, and by that time it was viral, I cannot believe you speak to me in such a manner. You are an animal! You are the one that is defensive like a little because I'm the one who is calling you out on your obvsious msitake in slandering me for nothing. And I am 30, but have a creative mind of a 12 year old, that's the only thing you got right. By the way, I DID NOT REALLY SEND YOUR LETTER TO THE POLICE. IF YOU BELIEVED THAT, THAN YOU SHOCKED ME WITH YOUR IMMATURITY! PEACE OUT BROTHER. YOU MAY SEE THE WHOLE THING ON TV IN CANADA VERY SOON OR ON THE NEWS. I'VE BEEN SENDING OUT RELEASES TO MANY NEWS OUTLETS ABOUT ALL THIS TRAIN HOPPING BULLYING AND SUCH AND EVERYTHING THAT IS GOING ON! I DID NOTHING WRONG SO LAY OFF I SAY TO YOU!
  • Rob
    Rob
    offline 0

Fri, May 21, 2010 - 11:30 AM
    dunno bout crew changes but I found both UP & BNSF maps on their websites. If you figure that trains probably avg. 50 mph (they slow for cities), and that crews work a max. of 10 hrs. you could expect a crew change every 500 miles, that's my best guess...

Sat, December 24, 2011 - 1:02 PM
    CAN YOU FOLLOW THIS DUDE OR ANYONE. IT"S THE LAST OF MY OLD VIDEO CREW CHANGE, SOMEONE SWIPED IT. I HAVE THEM ALL ON ANOTHER COMPUTER. SORRY THIS IS ALL UNLESS I DECIDE TO DO IT ALL OVER AND TRY TO FIND A BETTER SITE TO HOST THEM SO SEE THIS: www.youtube.com/watch This one isn't as good quality, but you can hear it. Try it out. Good luck. If you want more I may start a new video CC.